8.17.2011

Designer Showcase: Thom Filicia

Since I am usually cool as a cucumber, level headed, easy going, and chilled out with a fairly condensed range of emotions...I think I am allotted a hand full of times to be an excitable, dorky, fan. Last night was one of those times. High Cotton Home Co., a beyond fabulous new furniture store in Charlotte was hosting an event showcasing their store as well as Thom Filicia's line of Vanguard furniture with none other than Thom Filicia, himself, celebrity guest hosting the event.



I have been a huge fan for forever.

Me and my lovely momma/ business partner

They had a candle that smelled like, you guessed it, sweet tea! Fate that this would be at our first "event outing" as business partners and I as the owner/principal designer of Sweet T {& Designs by C}? I am sure. So, of course we purchased it and vowed not to light it until the grand opening of our very own store. Dreaming big...


So, in honor of the lovely Filicia fete here are some of my favorite fabrics, furniture, and interior spaces by the renowned designer:


{I love this fabric in every colorway possible}














Stay tuned lovely readers, working on some spot on design dish for you to see!

Always dream big,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...