11.29.2011

Eye Candy: Stripes


B L A C K  &  W H I T E  S T R I P E S

I LOVE me a black and white stripe. LOVE I say. If you ask any of my nearest and dearest my obsession with the high contrast duo from photography to fashion and everything in between is definitive of who I am as a person, as a designer. There is nothing more fantastically wonderful than a beautiful black and white stripe. Something that recalls the coy, svelte, urbane, and refined pallet of old Paris. Audrey Hepburn. Classic, timeless, sleek, sophisticated, elegantly understated, always polished and posh, daring, dramatic, a pop of high contrast chic, always the show stealer, outfit maker, room dazzler, easily convertible and transitionally molded to fit the same note of simplistic regality whether in the form of a juged up paper envelope, a  funky necklace, or an iconic haute couture branding...the stripes appeal just the same:

{via}


{via}


{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}


{via}

{via}

Swooning over all things stripes,

2 comments:

  1. I know that pillow is amazing! thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...