12.30.2011

Apologies and Happy New Year

Dear Lovely Readers,
My sincerest apologies go out for the abrupt and unannounced lack of blogging these past few weeks. It was my honest intention to come at the holidays full force with loads of themed gift guides and seasonal decorating tips and tricks....however, the big man upstairs had other plans for me and amidst the hectic rush of preparing for the holidays, finishing up end of year client projects, becoming engaged, and celebrating the season with family and friends back in town my computer and cell phone both crashed and burned out {old school technology at its finest} in the same week, and, after I had multiple heart attacks and panic stricken freak outs, I realized that maybe this was, in fact, a sign for me to sign off, log out, power down, and go unplugged...to stop seeking inspiration and curating festivities and start wholly engaging in them. So that is what I did. I plan to relish in the next few days of celebrations and to enjoy the last bit of time left with family and friends before school, work, and obligations drift us all apart again but will be back in full force next week refreshed and ready to go with loads of inspiration, DIY ideas, 101 in 1001 recaps, year in review goals and celebrations, and exciting business announcements and changes! Wishing you all a New Year full of sparkles, shine, laughter, bubbly, family and friends!

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

Happy New Years,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...