2.03.2012

Color File: Red and Pink

February is finally upon us {can you believe it?!} and along with it brings an endless presence of all things commercially cliche like message hearts, cupids, doilies, and proclamations of "love." I, personally, am not a huge proponent of V-day or the endless themed things that come along with it; however, I am recently converted to a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE believer in February's signature colors: RED & PINK. The recent surgence of all things color blocked is something I am not ashamed to admit that I hoped onto the bandwagon with and, now, I am especially drooling over the uncanny, dashing, and daring duo that your mother and grandmother always warned you against: 
{via}


{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

Red and pink aren't just for Valentine's Day anymore. I am taking a bold step and daring myself to confidently sport this duo this month...and in March....and beyond. And, perhaps even dream up some striking interior spaces that aren't afraid of a little red + pink spice and sizzle.

Live Colorfully,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...