4.04.2012

Hicks Inspired Kitchen

My love for the turn-of-the-century industrial feel of Hicks pendant lighting is quite possibly one of my {many} deepest rooted design obsessions. I love the juxtaposition and contrast between utilitarian and subtle glamour with the brass banding detail. I love the pairing of black and white hemispheres. I love the simplicity. I love the impact. So, when I came across some stunning kitchen appliances sporting the same brassy appeal I knew an inspiration board was a must.

{via}

Distressed chevron wood floors, distressed farmhouse tables, crisp white glass cabinetry, De Gournay hand painted accent wallpaper, mid century chairs with brass detailing, loads of quirky accents, and bold, modern, geometric tile backsplash creates an updated turn-of-the-century feel:


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13


Oh, how I wish I was sipping my coffee there now....

Just Lovely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...